Day 1: Understand the pipeline of 3D game development.
- Open a project and save it as the different name. Check the data/file structure.
- Memorize how to make a plane, box, light, and camera.
- Play with the navigation. (Pan, Orbit, Zoom, Zoom fit)
- Transform commands (Move, Rotate, Scale)
- Play/build the game. Pause it. Resume it. Stop it.
- Write a sample code to control a camera and attach the code to the camera.
- Write a code to instantiate a object (bullet) when a key is selected
- Assign some physics (rigid body and physics materials)
- Exercise to develop a game